Sunday, January 16, 2011

You are My Sunshine

I wanted to start a blog to keep a record for my girls of their amazing lives. To have a record of not just their growth but, of mine as their mom. They are my sunshine and I pray I let the Son shine in my life for them.
We are not promised a tomorrow. God has reminded me of that everyday since my mom's passing (Spring 2007). If heaven had a phone line I wouldn't be typing right now. I wouldn't feel such an urgency to jot down my soul. I want them to know me. The real me. The funny, quirky, artsy, frugal, fun, God fearing, travel seeking, cooking, decorating, diy...me! What better place than in a blog? I can share ideas with friends and archive my little world.
So...here goes nothing! I'm new to this be patient, hopefully I'll get better as time moves on. (side note) I'm feeling a little like Doogie Howser. Thanks, for stopping by. Until next time, Keep Smiling!

2 comments:

  1. I love it!!! I am so glad you are blogging! I promise you will love it!! Love you friend!

    ReplyDelete