It’s for a Hero Box, filled with all sorts of candies, snacks, etc. that are labeled with Hero labels. She gives you the templates to download and customize (all from Jordan of Oh Happy Day). It’s all in a wooden box (I’m thinking Michael’s or JoAnn probably has these). You could also add ‘Daddy Coupons’ such as ‘Redeem this coupon for one yard mowing’ to it for something a little more long term. Men LOVE to know they’re our kids’ heroes, so this is perfect!
* Wooden Photo Box (found at a craft store)
* Various Glassine and Cellophane Bags (found at a craft store)
* Your Super Heroes Favorite Treats -the labels (provided below) are pretty generic so you can rotate in his preferred flavor.
* Downloadable PDFs (provided below)
* Either Adhesive Paper OR Glue (we like Elmer’s Repositionable Mounting Spray)
|I can't wait to give Sean his box This Sunday before church!|