2. I panic when I see vomit.
3. Most days my "workout" consists of doing sit ups on the floor while my girls play next to me.
4. I have a threshold for caffeine that defies scientific reasoning
5. More than once, I have found that part of my clothing was on inside out. On a good day, it's just my underwear.
6. When my daughter picks out a LONG book to read at bedtime. I make up my own story that follows the pictures. My husband just caught on last month.
7. I don't change my clothes no matter what substance is spilled on me (usually, not always, food). IF I'm staying in for the day...it's pointless...right?!
8. I have loaded the car...kids, stroller, bags and sometimes a to do list. Started driving and forgot where I was going...on more than one occasion.
9. In a pinch I have fed my child out of a can....soup and chef boyardee.
10. I have a laundry basket full of socks that don't match.
11. I find Murray the most annoying "NEW" Sesame Street character EVER!